Rotomolded Polyethylene, shaped at one time
Low windshield 3.73*1.25*0.90m (147"x49"x35")
2 people and 1 kid or 400kg
Folding awning, soft cushion, boat cover
Yellow, white, green or as your demand
Woven bags; Bubble wrap; Iron framework or as your demand
30% T/T as deposit,and the rest against the copy of B/L or will be paid before shipment.
1. Keel: Very stable and provide protection for the propeller.
2. Steering sensibility: The design of the large rudder can turn the boat at 180 degree.
3. Environment protection: The PE material is recyclable and no pollution.
4. Chairs: The seats have cushioned design, which is more soft and comfortable.
5. Quiet performance: driven by propeller, it won't disturb wildlife, it’s a good choice for entertainment.
1) We promise to offer high quality products and competitive price.
2) Professional manufacturer of water bike.
3) Rich exporting experiences(3rd year gold supplier).
4) Splendid workmanship , we have strict inspection before leaving our factory.
5) Excellent after-sale service.
6) Delivery on time.
7) Our products fully meet international standards CE.
8) Warranty: warranty period is 12 months. If accessories are damaged within one year, we will send new accessories to you for free.
We sell direct from the factory. Contact us at (86) 13705355868, via E-mail at “email@example.com” or fill out the form below for ordering information.
How do I get back to shore if my belt breaks?
In that unlikely event there are two possible answers – carry a spare belt(easily replaced in about a minute) and always carry a paddle for emergencies (our recommendation here).
My boat is sitting very low in the water - what's wrong?
You may have water in the bilge (pump bilge pump to remove water). Or you may have water in the keel cavity ( remove boat from water, drain keels).
How do I drain the keels? How often does this need to be done ?
Usually this is done at the end of the season- remove the drain plug bolts at the back of each keel(near bottom), you may need to poke a small stick or wire in the hole to free any foreign material blocking the hole.