HDL-420 is the perfect boat choice for couples and families. With side-by-side fully padded recumbent seats and a bench seat in the rear, a group of 4 can take a spin out on the lake with ease. But don’t be fooled by the size, one person alone can navigate it handily through the water, regardless of the propulsion method.
1. Keel: Very stable and provide protection for the propeller.
2. Steering sensibility: The design of the large rudder can turn the boat at 180 degree.
3. Environment protection: The PE material is recyclable and no pollution.
4. Chairs: The seats have cushioned design, which is more soft and comfortable.
5. Quiet performance: driven by propeller, it won't disturb wildlife, it’s a good choice for entertainment.
Can large orders be discounted?
A:Sure! The more orders, the greater the discount.
Can I recharge the battery in my P/E or Electric with a solar panel?
Absolutely, it’s not cheap, but you are guaranteed good carbon credit for your efforts. Give us a call, we can supply small supplemental systems that ride with you on the boat or see our links for suggestions of suppliers that can provide dockside systems that will charge your boat or even feed-back onto the grid!
Do you offer solar powered boats?
Not at this time. To power even a smaller boat such as ours requires a very large array of solar panels and would limit your use to bright daylight hours.
Does my Encore P/E or Electric boat come with a charger?
Yes, it has a common 120 v. plug.
How does your factory do regarding quality control?
A: Quality is priority. We always attach great importance to quality control from the very beginning to the end of the production. Every product will be fully assembled and carefully tested before it's packed for shipment.